Thursday, March 19, 2009

Food & Family Magazine

I get this great food & family magazine from Kraft foods and it comes 4 times a year and is full of simple and delicious recipes. It came while we were on our trip and of course I read it cover to cover. Any recipe collection floats my boat! :) Wanting to do better at planning dinner menus for our family, I decided that this week all our meals would come from this magazine. They have been so good! Click HERE to get your own copy of "food & family" sent to you! You'll LOVE it too! You can also view it online, but it is always more fun to have a copy to hold in your hands! You can never have too many receipe books/magazines! :)

NOTE! I previously posted that you could get this magazine FREE. So very sorry for the wrong info. I have been getting it for years now and it must have been some lucky promotion when it first came out to get it free. There is now a charge to order it, however it is still wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment