Friday, October 22, 2010

Pancake Pen


This post is in behalf of Kelli who doesn't blog.  She got me a Pancake Pen for my birthday and it is one of the coolest things ever (that is if you like fun pancakes). You can make pancakes into just about any shape you can imagine.  Mickey Mouses have never been so easy!  Plus, it's easy to stick in the fridge if there is leftover batter so you're ready to make more pancakes the next day.  Thank you Kelli for sharing something so great!

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/pancake-batter-dispenser-pen/

2 comments:

  1. cool!! i want one! So glad you've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my pancake pen! Got one for Isaiah for his birthday. We have too much fun with it at home. My girls love to add food coloring to make it more creative. :)

    ReplyDelete