Thursday, January 28, 2010

Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps

I thought I would have been much better about contributing some recipes to this blog, but my attempts to get a good picture of the food have discouraged me! Enough of that, I made these this week and was reminded again of how they are one of my favorite foods right now - fast, healthy, and yummy! I got his recipe (along with just about every other one I am cooking lately) from www.mykitchencafe.blogspot.com. If you haven't been to this site, check it out! I also love her recipes for baked ziti, manicotti, orange chicken, and I can't think what else right now. She has really some great dinners. Anyway, on to the chicken wraps:


For some reason, I can't seem to paste the recipe into the post, so go here instead to view it. I have made it with several variations depending on what I have on hand - brown rice, white rice, and most recenlty with Quinoa which was delicious - faster than brown rice, and probably just as healthy if not more so. We also decided that we like it best with Monterey Jack cheese, but will use cheddar in a bind. Hope you like it too!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man. Those look soooo good. I want one NOW. I have been craving Cafe Rio all week but have been trying to hold off for the weekend date night. Don't know if I can wait anymore. Thanks for sharing Lindsay. Keep em coming!!!

    ReplyDelete